Ramadan Wishes for Friends 2019:
The holy month Ramadan is one of the five pillars of Islam and a great opportunity for all Muslims to purify their mind, body, heart and soul by fasting and praying to Almighty Allah. The Ramadan is not only for fasting but also all Muslims should dedicate themselves in self-sacrifice like abstain from taking drink or food and physical needs, asking forgiveness for their wrongdoings and devoting themselves to Allah.
- My friend, Welcome to the month of Ramadan. And hope you will keep a distance from all kind of sinful behavior. Make increase offering of Salat and recitation of the Holy Quran. Wishing you all blessings.
- May God prevent from the influence of Devil and therefore the divine blessings of Almighty God shield and guide you. My mate, Have a peaceful and happy Ramadan! May Allah keep you in blessings.
- My expensive supporter, My only wish for you in this Ramadan that, May Almighty Allah granted forgiveness to you. Offer a lot of and a lot of prayer with abstinence for God. Have a blessed Ramadan!
- Dear Friend, On the month of Ramadan, make increase doing good deeds and charity. I am the desire that this Ramadan can bring peace and happiness in your life and in your family. Ramadan Mubarak.
- This is the month of Mercy, Forgiveness, and freedom from the hellfire. You should more and more Pray to Allah. And observe fasting with TAQWA. May this Ramadan brings peace in your life.
- Ramadan is the month of blessings. This is the month of begging pardon to Allah, the month of assoil. And dear, congratulations to you because it’s Ramadan. I am wishing all the blessings for you.
- We should be considerably duty-bound to Almighty God WHO provides us. the possibility of prayer within the holiest month of Ramadan. May God bring happiness for you during this Ramadan. Ramadan Mubarak to you.
- May this month of Ramadan be fruitful. Here’s desire you to receive the foremost pleasant gifts of Ramadan, Happy Ramadan Kareem to you, my friend!
- Keep the faith. The vision is always for the appointed time. Be patient, pious and anticipate the fulfillment of your visions. Have a blessed Ramadan!
- Allah created you Muslim as a result of he desires to envision you in JANNAH. All you’ve got to try and do is prove that you’re warrant it. Wishing You a Happy Ramadan Mubarak!
- I pray for your continuous abundance in life, satisfaction, and joy. May all of those are going to be a grant to you, for you’re a good brother I treasure. A blessed Ramadan to you!